- Intelligent Process Automation(IPA)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Natural Language Processing
- Predictive Analytics
- Virtual Assistants
We are looking for smart, hard-working and creative consultants, who are eager to have a significant, tangible impact through improving the operations for our clients.
As a Robotic Process Automation Engineer / Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Business Process Analysis and documentation
- Solution design
- Design and build and test complex automation processes
- Data conversion and interfacing activities
- Identification new automation opportunities and to determine feasibility
- Solution documentation
- Training clients on the use of Robotic Process Automation technologies
- Technical architecture.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant Qualification in IT or Engineering
- 1 years’ relevant experience
- Broad Technology knowledge experience including knowledge in specific development technologies such as C#, .NET, Workflow Foundation, R , Python or database technologies such as SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS, and analytics tools.
- Operational and Business Process Redesign experience will be an advantage
- An aptitude to liaise with senior level customer representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate progress, issues, risks and solutions.
- Training and mentoring others
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Logical thinker and problem solver
- Strong technical ability
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Capacity to think on your feet and embrace new challenges as they arise