Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (iRPA) Engineer
LarcAI is a boutique company in the fields of Intelligent Process Automation(IPA), Digitization and Virtual agents
How would you like to be part of the team that shapes the future of work and creates the digital workforce of tomorrow?
You will build Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) Robots by combining Artificial Intelligence powered Cognitive Services, Machine Learning, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with your creativity, database and development skills.
We’re are building a team of ultra-talented technologists who are have the opportunity to learn and develop the wave of the future.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology in a fast-paced, passionate environment, then we must talk.
We are looking for smart, hard-working and creative engineers, who are eager to have a significant, tangible impact through improving the operations for our clients.
As an Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (iRPA) Engineer / Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities
- Solution design
- Design, build and test complex automation processes that will interact with multiple third-party applications.
- Data conversion and interfacing activities
- Identification of new automation opportunities and for improvement in existing processes.
- Technical architecture.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- Help gather project requirements for integration with partner products
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements:
- Relevant Qualification in IT or Engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Broad Technology knowledge experience including knowledge in specific development technologies such as C#, .NET, Workflow Foundation or database technologies such as SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS, and analytics tools.
- An aptitude to liaise with senior level customer representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate progress, issues, risks and solutions.
- Process minded,
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus
- Logical thinker and problem solver
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong technical ability
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Capacity to think on your feet and embrace new challenges as they arise
- Must have a car and drivers licence
- Competitive salary, profit share and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses
- We are offering the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com