Artificial intelligence (AI) may be the single most disruptive technology the world has seen since the industrial revolution. As an example, when AI is added to robotics, we get technologies like Google’s driverless cars. These are able to automatically and intelligently make the decisions required to enable them to do what human drivers would do, only better. This combination of AI and robotics is known as robotic process automation (RPA).
- Step-By-Step Guide: Discovering and Scoping Business Processes for iRPA
- HR Assistant Using Cognitive Services and a UiPath Robot
- Intelligent Robotics Process Automation (iRPA) – 2018 Case Study
- How AI Technology May Help Trump Keep a Vital Campaign Promise
- Start-up eyes SA’s emerging robotics, AI market